Friday, August 13, 2010

First post

Welcome to my new blog.

I am beginning the exciting journey of being an author and have decided to blog about the experience. By "beginning" I mean that a few boxes of my book, "The Way It Is: A new perspective of science" arrived in the mail about three weeks ago. I've been working on this book for about eight years now and I quite happy about the finished work. It solves twenty unanswered problems in physics. Who could ask for more? It should herald in a monumental change in the way we perceive the universe and our place in it. Well, assuming I can sell any.

My challenge now is the selling part of the book business. People who are good at selling are extroverted, talkative social butterflies . People who are good at writing are introverted, reclusive bookworms. My big challenge now is to change my external personality to adapt my role from researcher to salesman. The first thing I have to do is not think "blah" when I type the word salesman. Maybe I'll use the word promoter instead.

So here is my first stab at being a promoter...
You can buy my book on EBay!
http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300450986341

No comments:

Post a Comment